Gaia Campaigns is a green initiative. It features an engaging mobile game with theme revolving around Climate Change. Its tagline is “One Common Voice for Global Health”. We are trying to rally the help of our supporters to build this game to raise public awareness on Global Warming. To make sure that its reach is far and wide, the completed game will be FREE for all to play!
We guarantee that we can do a good job in its development. Well, we have been doing software development of all forms for a decade now; give us that credit, will you? We want you to be part of this voice. We also want your friends and family to be part of this voice. In Gaia Campaigns, we will be integrating social media and will harness the viral nature of social media to invite friends and families to play this fun and enriching game. Besides, this is for a good cause. Why not?
Gaia Campaigns – Game Concept & In-App Campaigns
In brief, the concept of the game uses the addictive nature of a simple puzzle game, coupled with social media and stunning graphics/music/sound effects to engage players in a competitive(ladder) social game environment. Besides addictive puzzle game play, the concept of the game is centered around in-app campaigns which players can take part to support a global environmental cause.
Key Features List
Gaia Campaigns has these key features:
- Addictive puzzle game play (numerous stages with increasing difficulty and complexity
- Eco Social ladder – See your friends rank up the game ladder, invite/share with facebook friends to unlock next game phase or get rewards
- Campaigns – Enroll in a regional / global in-game campaign to support a cause. (For E.g. Save the sharks campaign to garner support of 1000 gamers’ support – each player to contribute about 1000 game points to a grand total of 1 million campaign support points). Possible tie up with merchants / brands for sponsorship.
Game Play Description
How To Play?
- Player is presented with a puzzle for each stage
- Puzzle board is a 8 x 7 puzzle grid filled with “blocks” represented by “environmental-related” icons
- The objective of the puzzle game is to achieve a target score set for each puzzle stage, sometimes within a time frame.
- Player can score points by:
- Aligning 3 similar blocks in a row (vertical or diagonal)
- Align 4 blocks
- Align 5 blocks
- Form special patterns like a “diamond-of-4”, “benzene” ring or “asterix” formation for more points
- When a puzzle is completed, player moves up an ECO Ladder, showing where their Facebook friends are on the ECO Ladder.
- Environmental Campaigns are announced using push notification. Player can switch to the Campaigns’ Global Map to see an Eco Campaign available in their country and participate.
Join In Our Cause by Donating And Help Us to Share With Your Friends
Gaia Campaigns was designed to be “Viral” in nature in its outreach to people. This will help us to spread this message to more people and a fun and engaging game definitely helps the message to stay in the minds of people more frequently and longer. The game development life cycle involves the various stages of conceptualization, design, planning, implementation, testing and deployment.
After releasing the game, we will require a marketing fund to spread word about the game and development servers to store your precious game data. Your donation, no matter in small amount or big, will definitely go a long way in helping us in our game development and see Gaia Campaigns’ messages proliferate.
Join Our Cause Now to enjoy limited edition GIFTs!
In return for you and your friends/families’ support, we have limited edition artwork/posters/gifts to give out to our supporters. Please refer to perks.